Saturday, November 7, 2009

Updating life

So, I have not been on here in a while. So what brings me back?
I decided to update my blog because a friend, who is also a blogger and way better at it, asked for blogs to put on her homepage. I figured that if I gave her mine I should also update it.

What is happening in my life right now? Not much.
As it goes nothing happens to me it seems to happen around me. I have one newly engaged friend and two who are pregnant. There are also a number of people at work that are expecting as well. So baby fever is still out there, it surrounds me.

Me? I am now officially single. No more messing with the neighbor. So, no engagements or babies in my future. What is in my future? Turning 36 next week. Oh yeah, that clock is getting louder.

So, I have decided to figure out how to make some positive changes in my life. First, embracing the job that I have. I am going to put more effort into my work like I used to. Second, I am taking some time away from dating. AJ did a number on me this past year and a half and I think I just need to enjoy the silence. Third, health needs to become a priority. I need to keep my sanity as this world keeps pushing down on my shoulders. Exercise and eating better are becoming a priority. Lastly, I have decided to be smarter with my money. As we know this economy is a little unstable. I want to make sure I don't suffer the next time life takes a dip.

Anyway, that is my brief update. I will continue to make a great effort to write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment