Tuesday, August 4, 2009

What the.....?

I have been trying to end this whole relationship with AJ for the last few weeks. I have really taken the time to find myself again. I feel whole again; I feel less angst and frustration. I feel happy!

So, on Friday when he needed some assistance from me, I was taken aback when he kissed me good-bye when he left. I was so stunned I couldn't say anything before he left. But now I think about it and wonder what it meant because...umm, we are just friendly neighbors right? I think that is what we decided on. If so then do friendly neighbors kiss? Because if they do then what is the difference in what we had a few months ago and what neighbors with benefits could be.

An interesting turn of events. We will see what develops of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment