Friday, July 31, 2009

Men and their sex drives

Why is it that all men talk about is sex?

I have yet to go out on a date with this old new guy and all he talks about is sex.
Hello? I would classify this as either:
1. all you want is sex
2. all you ever think about is sex.
3. you are expecting sex on the first date. This does not make me want to go on that first date with you. (Not that there will be one of he does not ask like a proper gentleman.)

Really, all this does it put the focus on the fact that I am not having sex with AJ. Also thinking about having sex with anyone else anytime soon is just not appealing to me. I have been with one person for a year and a half and to just give it up to someone new so fast seems very cold and distasteful to me.

Oh, the crap men put us through.

No comments:

Post a Comment