Monday, February 22, 2010

UPdate

It has been awhile hey?
Here are some updates for you loyal followers.

Thinner? Maybe. - I have been working out at least 3-5 times a week. I have lost 9lbs as of today! I am so happy to finally be losing some weight. I am more proud that I have conquered the elliptical. I started with 5 minutes each day and worked up to 10 then 15. I am excited to say I can do about an hour. I usually don't (I like 45 minutes) but I could if I wanted to. Hopefully, this will help me with Aztec Assault in May. I am feeling more confident each day that I could complete the Assault.

Flashback to the 80s? - This past Friday I went to an 80s party given by Jen Lancaster. I was so excited to be invited to her party. She has one a year ago, I did not know her personally then, and this was her second annual 80s party. So I did my hair big, used half a can of Aqua Net, tight rolled my jeans, rocked the purple Chuck Taylor's and the blue eye shadow! All in all it was a fun night with some great people.

NYC Baby!!- I am officially going to New York City this summer. I have never been and have wanted to go for a few years now. My friend and I booked our trip, got tickets to Wicked on Broadway and are planning our other touristy activities. I am a little scared as this is the Big Apple. It's huge and exciting. I am still learning about Chicago.

Neighbor from Hell - Now that AJ and I are officially over, I seem to see him more now than when we were together. And I don't want to see him. But there he is all over the place. He hits on me, tries to grab on my and just wont leave me alone. I have told him to but he just doesn't get it. So anyway...I now check the area before leaving my house. It's just easier that way!

Now you are up to date...

No comments:

Post a Comment